After posting my thoughts on the European election results, I felt it would be a good idea to collate some of the articles I came across whilst scanning the headlines. These articles are listed in no particular order, I’ve tried to include as a wide a range of sources as possible, and a link doesn’t imply endorsement or agreement.
- Mainstream parties have been defeated by the monster they created (Symon Hill)
- Ouch. My first thoughts on the European election results for the four main parties (Lib Dem Voice)
- Farage’s gamble pays off - but where do Ukip go next? (New Statesman)
- Farage Calls for Electoral Commission to Be Abolished (Guido Fawkes)
- What do the European election results mean for each party? (Conservative Home)
- Nick Clegg: now is not the time for me to resign (The Guardian)
- What UKIP victory means (BBC News)
If you know of a particularly interesting article which I’ve missed, please let me know and I’ll update the post.